Karnataka State, Medical and Private colleges association COMEDK was conducting the entrance test for the academic year 2017 to get admission into PGET courses in Medical and Dental Private colleges under COMEDK, After the application procedure has successfully completed COMEDK is will be release the COMEDK PGET admit card 2017 for the applied candidates. Candidates who are applied for the COMEDK PGET entrance test and waiting for the Hall Ticket can download from official website by entering the required details.
The PGET entrance test will be conducted in the month of February and the entrance examination will be conducted only in Bangalore city. Every Year the entrance test will be conducted for Under graduation completed students. The download procedure for the COMEDK PGET admit card will be given below.
How to Download COMEDK 2017 Admit Card
- Open the official website https://www.comedk.org
- Click on the COMEDK 2017 Admit card download link
- Enter the required details like application number and date of birth
- Submit the form
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number).
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details.
- Test Timings.
- ID Proof Details.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box).