The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) located in Patiala has released the official CLAT notification for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 and announcing admissions in the National Law Universities and offering five years Integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (B.A + LL.B) Honors and one year Master of Law (LL.M) programme.
These admissions for the programmes comings under academic session 2017. For this the registrations will be start from 1st January 2017 onwards. So all interested and eligible candidates will have the chance to get the admission in 17 National Law Universities by applying through official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Common Law Admission Test 2017 admissions
- Educational Qualification:
- For Under Graduate programmes: The candidates whoa re going to apply for this should have completed Class 12/its equivalent examination from the government recognized board with having at-least 45% marks (40% for SC and ST candidates) as prescribed by the participating universities
- For Post Graduate programmes: The candidates who are going to apply for this should have completed 5 year Integrated LLB programme/its equivalent degree with having at-least 55% marks (50% for SC and ST candidates) from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Written Test
How to apply - CLAT Online Application 2017 Admission Process
- Logon to the CLAT 2017 official website of http://clat.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form link
- Fill the application form and submit it
- Follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
- Online application process start from: January 1, 2017
- The receiving of application form ends on: March 31, 2017
- The exam will be conduct on: May 8, 2017