Above poverty lien Ration card holders will not get this all subsidy items but will be considered in Scholarship and other programs if Chandigarh state.
How to Apply for Ration card for ChandigarhBased on the poverty line Families should apply for their respective Ration card. Below is the procedure to be followed to Apply .
- Download the Ration card application form from official website of Food & civil supplies department and Consumer affair
- Or take the application form your nearest civil supplies office
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake
- Mentioned all details of family members Aadhaar number, Age, Date of Birth
- Address proof, Study level, property belonging should be written
- Submit the application form to nearest food & civil supplies office
- Attach two photograph of Family with an affidavit prepaid by lawyer
- You will b given an Acknowledgment slip as applied for new ration card which will be used to check the Ra5tion card status.
Below are the required documents which must be attached with the New Ration card application from
- Recent color photograph of Family dual attested by Area councilor or Village Sarpanch
- Affidavit stating the income level of Family attested by lawyer
- Ration card Filled application form
- Aadhar card, electricity bill, Address proof
- Poverty papers if had any
Families based on their poverty level must apply of respective ration card if nit their application will be cancelled. Submit all your details correctly to get New Chandigarh Ration card.