The DRDA and Municipal department will be looking at the level of family and which type of Ration card should be issued to particular family. Families having BPL Ration card will be getting items like rice, sugar, wheat, grain and etc at subsidy rate by government. Everyone who have lost or forgotten they can apply from the following simple produce to get a new ration card from government of Chandigarh.
How to get Duplicate Ration card in ChandigarhThe procedure for applying the Duplicate ration card is same as Applying the New Ration card. Below is procedure to be followed to get the Duplicate Ration card in Chandigarh UT.
- Firstly get the application form from official department of food & civil supplies and consumer affair
- Application form can also be taken from Nearest civil supplies office
- Fill the Duplicate / New Ration card application form correctly with same details as old ration card
- Family member details must match with old Ration card details
- Then Attach the Required document to filled application form
- Submit to directorate of Civil supplies office and consumer affair
- Take the acknowledgment slip from the office as you applied for Duplicate Ration card
Required Documents to Submit with application
Below are documents that need to submit while applying for Duplicate Ration card.
- Two copies of recent photo graph of Family
- Report of Depot holder with Rs. 5/- penalty fee
- Name and Date of Birth proof of family members
- Old Ration card Xerox (if any) or FIR copy of lost Ration card
- Filled application form
The procedure to apply of duplicate ration card is same as apply for ne ration card. The documents here need o submit are Xerox of old Ration card if any or the FIR copy that states the complainant of lost Ration card. Within 7 working days your new Ration card will be issued and can be collected from nearest civil supplies office.