Syllabus for Centac 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam
The question paper will be asked from the above subjects candidates who are applied for this examination can check the above syllabus and the question paper will be prepared based on HSC syllabus. The following will be the CENTAC examination pattern for the academic year 2017.
- The question paper of CENTAC will be designed with three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and the duration of time is 2 hours. All questions will be in objective type only.
- Physics and chemistry is common for all the students only one subject will be changed for engineering students mathematics will be there and for science students biology subject will be there.
- Candidates willing to take admission to CENTAC B.Tech course will have to appear for examination on Paper I and Paper II.
- For other courses students will have to appear for tests in Paper II and Paper III.
- Candidates who are seeking admission to the B.Pharmacy courses must need to attend for Paper II and it is a compulsory for the students.
Applicants who are applied for the CENTAC 2017 entrance examination can refer the previous year papers for preparation. The CENTAC Model Papers 2017 will be available in the official website centaconline.in. Before attending to the entrance examination applicants can refer the sample papers.