The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official notification for the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for the year 2017. The CBSE officials are looking for to conduct the AIPMT-2017 on May, 2017 respectively. Based on this AIPMT national level entrance test for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses for the eligible candidates. And some Universities/Institutions/states are also participating in the AIPMT for admission to their medical seats by considering score.
Eligibility Criteria CBSE AIPMT 2017 Admissions
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates who willing apply for AIPMT 2017 conducted by the CBSE must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th at any state board.
- Age Limit
- The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December, 2017
- The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December,2017.
- Other Eligible criteria
- Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- For the general and OBC candidates: Rs.1200/-
- With late fee: Rs.2400/-
- For the SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.650/-
- With late fee: Rs.1850/-
CBSE AIPMT Online Application 2017 - Application process
- Logon to the AIPMT 2017 official website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and click on that
- Fill the AIPMT online application 2017 form part 1
- Note down the registration number for part 1
- Upload the scanned images of photo, signature and left hand thumb impression
- For the candidates belonging to AP, J&K & Telangana state must submit the self declaration form in the part 2 of the application form
- Go to the payment through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking & E-challan (the payment through Cash, Cheque or DD will not be accepted)
- Save and download part 4 of online application form
- Submit the application form
- Online application starts on:
- Last date of online registration (without):
- Last date of online registration (with):
- Availability of Admit card:
- Date of examination:
- Declaration of results: