Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting the AIPMT applications for All India Pre Medical Test entrance test for the academic year 2017. Every year the CBSE will conduct the Pre Medical entrance test for under graduate medical courses. The Pre Medical entrance test will be conducted through out India and in this Some of the Universities/Institutions/states are also participating in the AIPMT for admission to fill their medical seats. Candidates who are completed 12th class are eligible for the entrance test. CBSE may conduct AIPMT 2017 in two parts (Pre & Mains) for avoiding any irregularities and unfair means in the examination.
CBSE AIPMT Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Candidate must be citizen of India and the students from all the states are eligible for the entrance test. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold 12th class or equivalent and must possess a valid domicile of the state.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years old and should not exceed maximum age limit of 25 years old.
AIPMT Application fee
The examination fee for the general and OBC candidates is Rs. 1200/- (without late fee) or Rs. 2400/- (with late fee) and the application fee for the SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 650/- (without late fee) or Rs. 1850/- (with late fee).
Application Procedure for AIPMT 2017 Entrance Test
- Log on to the All India Pre Medical Test official website http://aipmt.nic.in
- Download the information brochure and read carefully before applying for the entrance test.
- Click on the AIPMT 2017 online application link
- Enter the required details without any mistakes and upload the needed documents with in the given range
- For the candidates belonging to AP, J&K & Telangana state must submit the self declaration form in the part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking & E-challan (the payment through Cash, Cheque or DD will not be accepted).
- Submit the form
- After completion of application process the registration number will sent to your registered mail id and mobile number.
- Check the status of your application form.
The applications will be available from
Last date for the closure of application
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
Date of Examination, AIPMT-2017
Declaration of Result