Bihar State, state board Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) has announced the BCECE notification for admission in technical and professional courses to the academic year 2017. Candidates who are completed 12th class and interested to join in engineering and medical courses can go through BCECE notification 2017 for details and Application form Procedure to apply for the examination. BCECE is a common test for admission to various academic and professional degree courses offered by the government and private affiliated institutions located in Bihar state.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
As per BCECE rules candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for registration of BCECE application form 2017. Students must be citizen of India and must be local to the Bihar state. Candidates must complete 12th class with minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects in board examinations.
The BCECE 2017 applied candidates should have minimum 17 years to apply for this examination and there is no upper age limit for this examination.
Candidate need to fill the BCECE Online application 2017 form in online itself. There is no offline procedure for registration of application. The candidates are required to register online and get the user ID and password after that go to the link for payment submission and download the Chalan form and take three printouts for the same. Application fees must be paid only in the branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
How to Apply for BCECEC Application Form
- Open the official website http://bceceboard.com
- Click on the registration form link and by giving required details.
- Completion of your registration process Registration ID and Password will be generate
- Download the application form.
Controller of Examination,
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V. College,
Patna – 800014, Bihar.
Application Fee for Registration of BCECE Entrance Examination 2017
- The candidates belong to the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 660/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 330/- (for SC and ST candidates).
- The candidates belong to PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 730/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 365/- (for SC and ST candidates).
The BCECE 2017 Notification will be released in the January and February months completion of registration process of application forms admit card will be released and exam will be conducted in the month of April or may. Results will be released in 2 stages (Stage 1 & Stage 2) and merit list will be generated by ranking wise.