Andhra Pradesh state, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur (JNTUA) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct the Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2017).For Diploma holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders Engineering Admissions for the academic year 2017. Every year the JNT University will conduct the engineering common entrance test for getting admission into 2nd Year B.Tech and Pharmacy courses.
- Download AP ECET Previous Solved Question Papers 2017 with Online Exam Style
- Check Manabadi AP ECET Results 2017
Everyone who have successfully applied they can download the Engineering entrance test hall Tickets through online only. The JNT University Ananthapur ECET officials are announced we have not sent the hall ticket by post and they confirmed there is no possible to get on offline mode. Everyone can follow the AP ECET Hall Ticket Downloading Produce online in simple steps..
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2017 Download Produce
- Open the AP ECET 2017 official website http://apecet.org
- Click on the AP ECET 2017 hall ticket download link
- Enter the registration number and Date of Birth
- Submit the form
AP ECET 2017 Examination CentresAll branches of Engineering, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy
The entrance test will be conducted in both the sessions morning and after noon session.