Admissions are waiting for the candidates who wish to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses in Banking and Finance for the year 2017, which will be offered by Andhra Bank. The officials of Andhra Bank are decided to conduct the written exam in the month of November. However the Andhra Bank PG Diploma exam 2017 will be conduct to all applied candidates that too eligible candidates out of applied candidates. So all candidates who wish to apply for PG Diploma in Banking and finance can check their eligibility criteria and then go for the application form to be apply at Andhra Bank website.
Andhra Bank PG Diploma Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Educational Qualification:The candidates who are going to apply for PG Diploma course should possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Central Govt.
- Candidate Age Limit: All candidates who are going to apply for getting admission shall have age limit between 20-28 years.
- Note: For reserved category there is a age relaxation available.
The PG Diploma in Banking and finance admission selection procedure is purely based on the candidate performance in the officials prepared tests, those are
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Andhra Bank PG Diploma in Banking and finance Admissions 2017 How to Apply
The process of Andhra Bank PG Diploma in Banking and finance application 2017 registration has given below, so the interested candidates can follow .
- Login to the Andhra Bank official website of www.andhrabank.in
- Check the PG Diploma in Banking and finance application form where it will be available and click on that
- Enter the detailed information of the candidate and submit it
- Further steps only just follow the instructions in the application form filling
- Download and save the filled application form
- On-line application starts form:
- Tentative Written exam held on: