The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially announced the date of AIPMT Roll Number availability for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for the year 2017. The Exam Hall Ticket for AIPMT 2017 will be on 1st week of April 2017. Based on this exam the selected candidate will be placed in the MBA and BDS programmes in the selected colleges. The candidate who willing to write the AIPMT 2017 exam should download the admit card to get permission to written test hall.
The CBSE officials already decided AIPMT exam has great importance it leads the examination centers may be filled by ample number of candidates. The officials already made a statement in that they will not provide the AIPMT admit card through offline mode. Here we are giving simple steps that how to download the AIPMT Hall Ticket / Admit card easily from the online mode by using Registration ID, Date of Birth or any other Reference No of the candidate.
Steps to be follow for getting CBSE AIPMT Admit Card 2017 Download Produce.
- Logon to CBSE official website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Click on the Download CBSE AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
- Enter required information and submit it
- The admit card will be generate on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of the saved admit card
- Read all the instructions carefully on the admit card
- Reach exam center one hour before the exam schedule
- Show your admit card and any identity proof of the candidate to the invigilator
The AIPMT admit card is the main ticket of the candidature throughout the entire admission procedure. The candidates must download the enclosure of a format for pasting the post card size photo that will be verified at the examination center. No other mode will be entertained except online for any communication about admit card.