Good news for the candidates those waiting for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the year 2017, will be conduct on January, 2017 respectively. So all eligible and most awaited candidates can apply for AICTE CMAT 2017 which can be conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and the application is available in the official site and it will be close as per schedule. By this test the selected candidates will be eligible for Management Programmes such as PGDM,PGCM,MBA etc. Below having more details about this particular notification CMAT-2017, the interested candidates will have a look on that.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE CMAT 2017
The candidates who willing to apply for AICTE CMAT should have the below particulars,
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Most probably the candidate should posses a graduation in any discipline from any recognized institute/university/board
How to apply for CMAT-2017
All the eligible candidates will have the chance o apply for the AICTE Common Management Admission Test - 2017. First of all they have to check their eligibility criteria and go for the application which can be available in the official website till the last date to be apply i.e., 2017. After successfully submitted candidates should wait for the admit card/hall tickets in the official website.
What are the Management Programmes will be available after qualified in the CMAT-2106
The candidate who qualified CMAT-2017 which was conducted by the AICTE are eligible to get admission into the PGDM , MBA ,PGCM and Executive PGDM programmmes etc.
Although the candidate should have their individual eligibility criteria in those management programmes, those are listed below.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) should have the Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration and having atleast 50% for the qualifying exam. (40% for reserved candidates)
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (PGCM) should have the Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (Executive PGDM) should have the Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration and also posses relevant Managerial/Supervisor experience. And the candidate having atleast 50% for the qualifying exam. (40% for reserved candidates)
- Online registration starts from:
- Online registration ends on:
- Admit card availability from:
- Examination conducts on:
- Result out: