There no personal documents need to be submitted only thing is gives your finger prints, Retina Scan will be down will apply. Aadhar card is made to link with government services like Ration card, LPG gas, Driving license and etc to ensure that write person is given the serve. Below is procedure to seed your Aadhaar card with LPG gas connection. To get the subsidy given by government LPG connection must be connected with Aadhaar card as your Bank account is also linked with Aadhaar card number.
How to Link Aadhaar card with LPG Gas Connection with Adhaar SeedingAadhaar seeding application can be filled online. Follow the below given procedure to seed your Aadhar card with LPG connection through online.
- First go to Aadhaar seeding Application page online
- Then select your State and District you belongs to
- Click on the ‘’Benefit type” and select as “LPG” (for seeding with LPG connection)
- Now select the Schemes provided BPCL/HPCL/IOCL
- Then choose “Distributor name” and enter your “consumer number”
- Give valid Email ID and Mobil number
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
- Ensure and Submit the information filled
- You will be received a OTP password to your mobile number email id given
- Enter OTP password and click on confirm
- That’s it Aadhaar seeding with LPG connection is completed.
- BPCL-select if have Bharat petroleum corporation limited connection
- HPCL - select if have Hindustan Petroleum cooperation limited connection
- IOCL - select if have Indian oil corporation limited connection
While seeing you Aadhaar card with LPG connections both the documents of LPG gas connection and Aadhaar card must be kept with you. Details must be entered correctly since once seeded it will linked your Aadhaar card forever OPT password generated will be for one time only so ensure that email Id and mobile number you gave will be with you at the time of filling application.